Your privacy is very important to us at bodzilla.ie and we know that you care about how your information is used, stored and shared. We are committed to keeping your personal details safe. Our online ordering system features a secure server licensing agreement and encryption certificate to ensure your debit and credit card details are secure. We have employed industry experts from RealEx Payments and Continuum Technologies to design and implement our security systems to the highest standards, and to give you peace of mind. Bodzilla.ie does not hold credit card numbers when these are provided to our secure e-commerce link. Credit card numbers provided through our e-commerce facility are processed in an encrypted form (using SSL 2048-bit encryption). This provides a high level of security protection for our customers. Ordering from us online is safe, fast and easy.
Bodzilla.ie uses Realex Payments to provide a secure, robust and reliable payment processing service. Information security is their top business priority and they have invested in extensive security controls and infrastructure.
Realex Payments are certified and approved by several leading financial institutions, and their clients include airlines and mobile phone companies. Their systems and security controls are based on current industry standards. These incorporate several layers of technology to ensure the confidentiality, authentication and integrity of information.
- Realex Payments have been accredited with the AIS (Account Information Security) certification by VISA and is one of the few companies in Europe to achieve this. This shows their commitment to above industry standard in every aspect of payment processing.
- All information when in transit via the internet is encrypted (2048-bit SSL) to ensure confidentiality of sensitive data.
- All messages sent to Realex Payments and the responses from Realex Payments are authenticated using digitally signed digests.
- All requests are verified against a legal list of IP address and referring URLs.
- Realex Payments' technical infrastructure is located in secure co-location facilities that have 24x7 manned security and advanced building management systems along with environmental controls.
- Critical servers and applications are monitored constantly to threshold levels and Realex Payments is instantly alerted via their real time monitoring and alerting service.
- All connections to the financial institutions are over private dedicated leased circuits, backed up with ISDN lines and in certain cases VPN connections over the internet.
- The network is designed to be highly resilient with duplicate and triplicate systems in place depending on the critical nature of each component.
- Realex Payments are registered with the Data Protection Commissioner as a data processor. Cardholder information is encrypted and not displayed in their reporting systems - realcontrol.
Bodzilla.ie respects the privacy of our customers and users of our website. We will use the information that we collect about you lawfully in accordance with Irish data protection guidelines.
- We collect information about you for two reasons: firstly, to process your order and secondly to provide you with the best service.
- We will not email you in future about our products and offers if you choose to opt out (to opt out, tick the unsubscribe checkbox at the bottom of the relevant email).We will not pass your email address to other trusted traders unless you agree.
- The type of information we will collect about you includes: name, address, email, phone number, sex and credit/debit card details (note: credit card details will be encrypted and processed by Realex payments. They will not be stored on our computer system – see above).
- We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
- The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us at email@example.com. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or amend them promptly. The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the Data Protection Commissioner.
- We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. This can include using a ‘cookie’ which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser settings to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you for the purpose of providing a more personalised service.